ITsec Evaluators UK Contract

From: Paul Duley (paul@cautela-it.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 04:46:48 PST

    Good afternoon
    we have requirements for qualified/certified ITsec Evaluators for roles
    based in the South of England. Ideally you will have been involved in
    software evaluation through the 7 Common Criteria Assurance levels from
    both a government and vendor perspective. Our client is also interested in
    talking to any professionals who are looking at "perm" only situations.