Re: What is a reasonable cut that a contracting company should take?

From: Bob Radvanovsky (rsradvanat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 10:36:37 PST

    The job market is changing because of the apparent lack of work available
    and nothing more.  I would tend to agree that the term or use of the word
    "pimp" puts a negative misconception onto that in which we operate similarly
    to that of the world's oldest profession.

    Personally, I would like to think of myself as an "information capitalistic
    mercenary" or "information capitalistic opportunist".  In either case, the
    message may be construed more positively... ;)  If anyone would like to use
    those words and patent or trademark them, remember me when you become a
    millionaire.  ;)

    My motto should be: "Have computer, will consult."  Remember: the word
    "consultant" was taken from the prime word "consult" which means to both
    "con" and "insult" at the same time.  ;)

    DISCLAIMER: Any opinions were all their fault, held at gunpoint, and told to
    enter this ridiculous text. :)))

    -r