Re: How I turned my cable modem into a sniffer

From: big bon (vulndevat_private)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 07:35:54 PDT

    one side note on obtaining your cablemodems ip.
    I had an odd entry in my portsentry logs sometime ago (sorry cant remeber
    what it was) that ended up being my cable modem.  a 192.168. ip I do remeber
    I had portsentry set configured with the paranoid port listing running with
    atcp and audp.

    Might help others find their ips.