Re: How I turned my cable modem into a sniffer

From: Rajkumar S. (listuserat_private)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 11:04:51 PDT

    On Wed, 2 May 2001, Robert van der Meulen wrote:

    > > I have verified that such an MIB exists

    > The error says it all ;) - there is no such variable name in the set.

    This was the first thing I did before posting. May be I should have said
    that "I have verified that such an variable name exists in the set" :)

    swathi:~# cat snmp.private | grep
    ifMIB.ifMIBObjects.ifXTable.ifXEntry.ifPromiscuousMode.2

    ifMIB.ifMIBObjects.ifXTable.ifXEntry.ifPromiscuousMode.2 = false(2)

    raj