MSN Virus?

From: Niels Vaes (nielzthabeastat_private)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 11:17:52 PDT

    I don't know if this has been made world-wide by Norton or MacAffee, if so,
    sorry for sending this.

    2 persons in my contact list wanted to send me a file with the name
    "HELLO(1)(1)(1)", when I typed anything the message was immediatly replied
    by my contact. When he was typing something, I didn't see his name but my
    own email address: "nielzthabeastat_private is typing a message". When
    someone accepts te message, that person is being disconnected within the
    minute.

    Can anybody comment on this, or can anybody tell me how to fix this problem?

    regards,

    Niels Vaes