Re: Word 2000 DDE error on Win2K

From: The Attitude Adjuster (adjusterat_private)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 18:41:16 PDT

    On Tue, 29 May 2001, Oliver Reeves wrote:

    > I'm not sure if this is a known bug in Word 2000, and I can't find out right
    > now as I don't have web access from my PC at work.

    Good afternoon,

    You're not nuts. *grin* I reproduced your bug w/ WordPad (and Notepad, and
    just copying from the Start/Run dialog) and Word 2000 under Windows 2000.

    Windows 2000: 5.0.2195, SP-1
    WinWord 9.0.3821 SR-1

    Same versions as you-- a pity. I will try tomorrow under W2K, SP2.

    Could not reproduce under Windows 98SE and Word 97-- but I really didn't
    expect that it'd work anyway.

      __ __ __
      / /-//-/  The Attitude Adjuster    http://www.peeved.org
          ...so terribly unfashionable media productions...