Re: Code red II crashes cisco 678

From: lonely wolf (wolfyat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 01:21:59 PDT

    "Johnson, Michael" wrote:

    > Verified on a 677 also.

    FYI: my Cisco 677 is running CBOS 2.4.1 for 5 months, filters are in place
    which prohibit direct access to it from anywhere else but my management
    console. It never crashed once since Codered started it's walk from IIS to IIS.

    --
       Manuel Wolfshant       linux registered user #131416
           IT Manager NoBug Consulting Romania