Re: CodeGreen beta release (idq-patcher/antiCodeRed/etc.)

From: Blue Boar (BlueBoarat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 23:31:09 PDT

    Clearly, I've got a bunch of people who insist on having this out.
    I looks like Code Green may now be in the wild.

    OK, Go for it.  Debate it for 48 hours, until I cut the discussion
    off clean.  Apologies in advance to those people who just want their
    vulns.

    I'm going to get some sleep.  Expect a bunch of posts in the morning.

    					BB