Re: Telnetd exploit for solaris

From: fintler (thefintlerat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 17:15:54 PDT

    --- Labkonto <ppht-15at_private> wrote:
    > Anyone here that developed an exploit
    > for the Telnetd buffer overflow on solaris,
    > or know where to get one?
    >

    > // pp

    Now why would you possible want something like that...if you were an admin, you'd just patch your
    box and forget it. I can only assume you're trying to get into someone elses box, what makes you
    think I'm going to give you a script so you can get someone fired from their job because you felt
    like being an 3r3ct skr1pt k1ddi3.

    -fintler <fintlerat_private>