Re: Telnetd exploit for solaris

From: sween (sweenat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 04:15:00 PDT

    /me looks around the mailbox

    I was under the impression this was vulndev.  A vulnerability discussion
    list.

    A more respectable reply to the question would be that the Telnetd code
    is non-distributable by license.

    security ralated issues?    hugh?

    Would someone please build me a guerilla net BBS? please?

    --

     ---  -sween
    | M | http://www.modelm.org
     ---  "force feedback computing since 1984."