Re: coding (was: Re: CodeGreen beta release (idq-patcher/antiCodeRed/etc.)

From: Meritt James (meritt_jamesat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 06:45:32 PDT

    Gun and cigarette manufacturers do not sell their products  with
    malice.  At least most that I am aware of do not.  A pure profit motive
    appears to be in  place, though some view it as providing people
    something they want and are legally entitled to get.  So to use your
    analogy, there is nothing morally wrong with them.

    You keep interesting company.  They are currently in court.

    --
    James W. Meritt, CISSP, CISA
    Booz, Allen & Hamilton