Re: Civil Disobedience

From: Ken Ludeman (kludeman@adi-cs.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 13:02:02 PDT

    If the intent were to harm or cause disruption - stiff penalties should be
    enforced.  Life for hacking or defacing is a bit extreme - but attacks on a
    network that could cause a company millions of dollars or more should carry
    a stiff sentence...  I agree - one didn't murder someone but then again we
    let murderer's get off early all the time...