Re: Civil Disobedience

From: Josh Crane (jcraneat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 14:04:43 PDT

    well said...

    I would put it to you that there are far more hackers subscribing to this
    and other secfoc groups than any of us hackers, admins/hackers, admins or
    non-hackers could imagine.

    It is a show of absolute ignorance and a crime in itself to respond to such
    a harsh manner.

    I'm in Australia and I haven't heard of anything like this heading our way
    just yet, but in the interests of all who may suffer at the hand of this
    display of impatience, again ignorance and lack of resolve now and in the
    future, I think we all need to demonstrate our objection very clearly.

    The real question is, how can we best show this both publicly and sensibly?

    Cheers.