re: Civil Disobedience

From: Clinton Smith (festiveat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 17:20:13 PDT

    If we were to ALL report _ANY_ abuse...

    The FBI or other agency would be required to investigate _EACH_
    incident.

    This would be an incredible drain on their resources, and would often
    lead
    to many false positives.

    Do they really believe that this will have the slightest impact on
    hackers
    outside of the US - ie Korea, China, etc.

    As we are all aware in 8 out of every 10 detected incidents the culprit
    is
    never found and the jurisdictional boundaries are inter-continental.

    Clinton Smith