Re: Civil Disobedience

From: TD - Sales International Holland B.V. (tdat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 03:22:12 PDT

    I'm with you.... Personally I think it's all in mentality... You have people
    that solve crossword puzzles, hackers and crackers and a whole lot of
    others.. If somebody just cracks my box as a mental challenge (thus figuring
    out how to do it himself without scripts n stuff) and does no damage
    whatsoever and sends me an email stating he cracked my box and did no damage
    like installing root kits etc I have NO problem whatsoever with the guy/girl,
    if he cracks my box to down a service/delete files etc it's a whole different
    thing. Under this law they'll be the same, I don't think that is
    justifiable...

    Is there some sort of petetion against this or anything else? If so am I
    allowed to sign it (I'm from the netherlands, born and raised)? If not
    somebody might want to set one up...

    regards

    On Monday 15 October 2001 16:29, John Thornton stuffed this into my mailbox: