Re: Civil Disobedience

From: TD - Sales International Holland B.V. (tdat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 05:50:22 PDT

    I heared that the european parlement also have a motion on crypto. They want
    it so that the makers of the crypto software can also decrypt it easily. I
    wonder where the point of encrypting then goes...... Those things will leak
    if they don't leak they will be discovered elsewhere.. These are bullshit
    laws, just totally deny crypto then, in which case the underground will write
    it and it will still be used.

    pointless...

    regards

    On Monday 15 October 2001 20:56, Jose Nazario stuffed this into my mailbox: