Re[2]: [ALERT] Remote File Execution By Web or Mail: Internet Explorer

From: Mariusz Mazur (mariuszat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 07:58:40 PST

    On 2001-11-23 Ben Smee wrote the folowyng:

    BS> is it just me or can you not conceive of anyway to protect yourself now
    BS> that you do know about the problem?

    BS> forewarned is forearmed.

    Just that you can't think of a situation which doesn't allow me to
    protect myself doesn't mean it doesn't exist (I'm not the admin of the
    computer I use and I can't do anything about it).

    And that is a general rule to be remembered by all those for non
    disclosure.

    --
    Mariusz Mazur
    "One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"