RE: yet another fake exploit making rounds

From: auto241065at_private
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 09:44:57 PST

    On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, xbud wrote:

    > umm and perhaps el8.8m.com should do some analytical research before
    > posting '0-day' code.

    The "fake exploit" was not meant to be actually run, it is a JOKE. Read the zine and I think you will find some hilarious stuff. It is unfortunate that this particular joke was at the expense of Mr. Zalewski, who I find to be a sincere, intelligent person. However the rest of the so-called codez are very funny!