FW: Complicated Disclosure Scenario

From: Martin.Farrellyat_private
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 10:31:09 PST

    I would check the software contracts - most of which stipulate that the
    vendor has clear responsibility for resolving all problems - providing that
    all backing documentation has been provided etc. ........

    Regards Marti

    This is a confidential communication and is intended only for the addressee
    indicated in the message (or duly authorised to be responsible for the
    delivery of the message to such person). You are specifically prohibited
    from copying this message or delivering the same, or any part thereof, to
    any other person, whomsoever or howsoever, unless you receive written
    authorisation from us to do. If you are anyone other than the intended
    addressee, or person duly authorised and responsible for the delivery of
    this message to the intended addressee, you should destroy this message and
    notify us immediately. Please note that we accept no responsibility
    whatsoever in the event that this message or any other email message or any
    part thereof becomes known or is communicated to anyone other than the
    intended recipient or other person authorised in writing by us to receive
    it, howsoever arising and disclaim all liability for any losses or damage
    which may be sustained by any person as a result thereof.