Re: security issue at hypovereins bank

From: Carlos Heller (carlos.heller@ip-value.de)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 13:52:24 PDT

    I discovered two security issues on german onlinebanking systems, and it
    was hard to find a responsible person.
    After a lot of expensive phonecalls we informed a german newspaper called
    express, get 500 buckets cash for the story and the hole was closed within
    one day...grin.....
    cu
    (C)arlos Heller
    Project Manager
    ip value GmbH
    Goethering 58
    D-63067 Offenbach
    Phone: +49 69 800 88 114
    Fax: +49 69 800 88 555
    Mobile: +49 173 726 0137

    premioss - the ip value product suite for network operators

    "hnz geeratz[room23]" <staffat_private>
    05.04.2002 12:12