RE: Remote MS02-18 Patch Checker

From: Jim Harrison (SPG) (jmharrat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 11:14:05 PDT

    Can we please publish these gems on a website somewhere?
    It's kinda frustrating to see these kind offerings yet not have access
    to the.
    There are many mail servers and clients that strip potentially
    executable files from email...

    T'anx!

    * Jim Harrison
    MCP(NT4, 2K), A+, Network+

    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that amateurs built the
    Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.