Re: Buffer overflow or overrun?

From: Rodrigo Barbosa (rodrigobat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 14:10:32 PDT

    Actualy, depending of the use of the word, it can also be
    "Autentificação" in pt_BR.

    Then again, I'm not sure you would find it in a dictionary. Maybe it's
    only slang, and we are back on the same problem.

     Rodrigo Barbosa                   - rodrigob at tisbrasil.com.br
     TIS 				   - Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
     "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"  - http://www.tisbrasil.com.br/
     Brainbench Certified -> Transcript ID #3332104