Hacker's Digest Issue Four Spring 2002

From: John Thornton (jthorntonat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 10:08:10 PDT

    Hey guys, the Spring 2002 issue of Hacker's Digest has been released today
    and can be viewed at http://www.hackersdigest.com/issue4.html

    In This Issue
    Face It! Your a Bar Code!
    Color Coding
    Virus Predictions
    ALICE An Introduction to Today's Artificial Intelligence
    An Introduction to Nextel Communications Security
    Cyber Activism May Day 2001
    Unorthodox Bug Finding Techniques
    Fingerprinting Port 80 Attacks - A look into web server, and web application
    attack signatures: Part Two.
    Whenyour server ends up a Warez site - Strange logs from your FTP server
    Anatomy of the Web Application Worm
    Verizon Teleconferencing
    Vertical Service Codes

    This now compleats a year of Hacker's Digest and I have to say that is has
    gone so much better then I have ever thought. The support form the security
    community has made this whole thing worth wild and I can not tell you how
    much I enjoy putting these issues togeathor for you.

    Cheers,
    John Thornton
    Editor in Chief
    Hacker's Digest Magazine