RE: Wlan @ bestbuy is cleartext?

From: Michael Cunningham (m.cunninghamat_private)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 17:10:02 PDT

    Folks,

    Well I finished my drive around town.. within feet
    of several Walmarts, Home Depots and Kmart's front door and found
    nothing. Nada, no 802.11b networks at all. Perhaps this is only
    a regional thing? Or just brand new stores? These stores
    have been around for years. Perhaps the original poster
    could elaborate a bit on where they are located? Is it a
    new store? etc.

    Mike