Re: Publishing Nimda Logs

From: Laurence Brockman (laurenceat_private)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 20:55:44 PDT

    24.x isn't just Road Runner, it's most cable companies. It's Shaw (In
    Canada), Rogers (AT&T), Road runner, etc, etc. These blocks were given to
    lots of cable ISP's when @Home was big, so sending logs into Road runner for
    any 24.x.x.x IP is useless in most cases (As the majority doesn't belong to
    them).

    Laurence