Looking for a repository of worms/trojans/ddos tools

From: Brennen Reynolds (bereynoldsat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 11:34:11 PDT

    Hello All,

    	I am hoping that someone can point me to a good repository of worms,
    Trojans, DDoS tools that have been seen on the Internet over the past few
    years. I have been able to find individual attack tools at various random
    web sites, but have not found a central repository for this type of time. I
    think this would be a valuable resources for those of us doing IDS or other
    security system testing (in an isolated environment). If anyone has any
    points I would much appreciate it (flames are ok too). Thanks.

    Brennen Reynolds
    Graduate Researcher
    Security & Network Lab
    University of California, Davis