Re: Looking for a repository of worms/trojans/ddos tools

From: Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka (mfrdat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 22:38:04 PDT

    I'd suggest you to visit:
    http://PacketStormSecurity.org/

    'cant really say that they are central or something, but they got a lot to offer. :)

    Regards,
    ---------
    Muhammad Faisal Rauf Danka

    Chief Technology Officer
    Gem Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
    web: www.gem.net.pk

    --- Brennen Reynolds <bereynoldsat_private> wrote:
    >Hello All,
    >
    >	I am hoping that someone can point me to a good repository of worms,
    >Trojans, DDoS tools that have been seen on the Internet over the past few
    >years. I have been able to find individual attack tools at various random
    >web sites, but have not found a central repository for this type of time. I
    >think this would be a valuable resources for those of us doing IDS or other
    >security system testing (in an isolated environment). If anyone has any
    >points I would much appreciate it (flames are ok too). Thanks.

    [ATTITUDEX.COM]
    http://www.attitudex.com/

    Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with emailat_private by Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag