RE: [7.8.2002 44916] Notice of Copyright Infringement

From: BRAD GRIFFIN (b.griffinat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 15:02:25 PDT

    Hi folks

    My uneducated interpretation of this would be that *if* you acknowledge an infringement issue, then you *could* be requested to divulge the details of who made the infringement. This *could* open you to breach of privacy litigation by the guilty party. In effect you would end up being the 'meat in
    the sandwich'.

    Cheers,
    Brad