Re: nmapwin Scan 10.10.10.* after you install it and start the service.

From: Stan Bubrouski (stanat_private)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 15:23:28 PDT

    You can get the latest nmawin source from the SF site and through the
    CVS repository for the project,
    which appears to be up to date.  I downloaded the latest CVS source a
    moment ago, and while I didn't
    have time to look at the code, I did a quick grep for '10.10' and found
    nothing to indicate it is meant
    to automatically scan 10.10.10.*

    Since there is a question of integrity here I did not try to reproduce
    the results of Adonis, but for anyone
    who would like to investigate, the source for the prject is available.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/nmapwin

    -Stan