RE: TOTAL WIRELESS SECURITY

From: Seymour, Keith (KESeymourat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 12:54:35 PST

    It's not entirely true that only law enforcement may monitor cellular
    communications. Here is a device that will warn users that they have a cell
    phone on, but will not enable one to listen to the conversation. The primary
    use is as stated in the ad, environments with sensitive equipment which may
    not react well to cellular communications. This will also sense phones that
    are not in use but turned on.

    http://www.emctest.com/Holaday/product2.asp?ProductID=19&ProductType=Special
    ty