Non registering shell

From: Rory Savage (rsavageat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 10:15:52 PST

    I have a question I hope somebody will be able to answer.  I am looking
    for code to build a UNIX shell which is immune to system process listing
    and or logged by the syslog facility, is this possible?  I used to work
    for a government contractor , and met a UNIX systems programmer who
    wrote a shell which made his work invisible.  Can anyone share info on
    this?

    thanks

    -Rory Savage