Re: [ISN] Adopt A Soldier, or something like that...

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 00:16:32 PST

    Forwarded from: Someone who probably wouldn't want their work address
    listed. :)

    The guys at Fark.com had a link to http://www.ehowa.com which is I
    think a porn site (or at least a site that Fark lists as "not safe for
    work").  Since the guy that runs this site used to be a navy pee-on,
    he knows what it is like to be away from family on the holidays.  He
    is taking up money and trying to buy a couple of airline tickets for
    the soldier with the best sob story.  If he gets enough money for more
    then one, he will try to by as many as he can.

    You can go to the site for details, but I know that a couple of your
    readers may be interested in chipping in.

    - Anonymous

    >>> William Knowles <wkat_private> 12/17/01 02:24AM >>>
    Sometime ago with the holidays around the corner, some of you were
    curious on ways to adopt a serviceman or woman serving either here or
    overseas. From what I understood the Department of Defense stopped
    forwarding parcels and mail from anonymous parties about the time of
    the Anthrax attacks to the U.S. Government.

    I did however keep my ears and eyes open and I think I might have
    something that you all might be interested in, from the website...

    http://anyservicemember.navy.mil/

    [...]

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.