Bay Annex-Pri Privacy Issues

From: lumpy (lumpyat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 07:43:21 PDT

    I was just wondering if anyone had noticed that in the SNMP MIB in
    the annex-pri models there is a table that has what appears to be
    dnis information or something. (I havent seen the mib definition
    so i dont know what it is exactly.)

    It is located at 1.3.6.1.4.1.15.2.16.1.1.1.2.

    I tried to get in contact with someone at bay/nortel, but I got no