RE: Microsoft IIS problems (Current)

From: Darrell Hyde (darrellat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 17:23:36 PDT

    Without owning up to much to my own laziness here, I applied three
    patches to several NT servers that were displaying all the previously told
    symptoms. Those patches were:

    Q295534i.exe
    Q300972i.exe
    frgvuli.exe

    After the patches were applied the symptoms ceased manifesting. The
    systems were all NT 4.0, SP6a w/ IIS 4.0. Additionally several customer
    machines with like setups ceased manifesting the symptoms after those
    patches were applied.

    - Darrell

    Darrell Hyde - Director of Technology
    Magpage Internet Services, Inc.
    e: darrellat_private  v: 800.250.2990 x224
    w: www.magpage.com      f: 215.972.5303