Re: CRIME Archive of list on the web

From: Lyle Leavitt (lylel@private)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 01:52:52 PDT

    Looking for a clue.......

    It was my understanding (which may have been incorrect) that CRIME
    (crime@private) was to be a private moderated list and was limited
    to those individuals who had submitted an Infragard "Non-Secure
    Membership Application". That application contained the following
    optional clause.

    "Does the InfraGard Applicant intend to protect from public disclosure
    its relationship with InfraGard, and request that members of lnfraGard
    protect from public disclosure the InfraGard Applicant's relationship
    with lnfraGard to the full extent permitted by law?"
    http://www.infragard.net/applic_requirements/ns_member_app.htm

    Am I mistaken about this list?

    According to Majordomo@private, CRIME is NOT a public list.
    However, the content of INFO from Majordomo makes no reference to
    InfraGard.

    Please, could Zot or George clear this up so we can move on.

    -Lyle