Patriot Act Myths (was Re: CRIME Wiretapping WiFi

From: Brian Varine (WitchDr@private)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 17:26:31 PDT

    The man charged with the crime was not a victim of the Patriot Act, he was
    charged with North Carolina *state* law that makes it a criminal act to
    manufacture, store..etc. etc..NBC weapons. Where does the Patriot Act come
    in on this? And just because he's charged with it doesn't mean he's
    convicted. You can indict a steak sandwich.

    The story about the NC man charged with manufacturing Chemical Weaps..

    http://www.talkleft.com/archives/003741.html