Preview in Encase (or other package) rather than image

From: pat.beardmoreat_private
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 01:42:09 PDT

    Before I give my own opinions, has anyone come across the practice of
    previewing a drive and then taking off the relevant files rather than doing
    a full image.
    Does anyone want to comment on the advantages and disadvantages of this
    methodology?

    thanks,

    Patrick Beardmore

    and tracking system please see: