re: Pagefile for reader/dumpers NT?

From: H C (keydet89at_private)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 05:32:21 PDT

    > I have an attacker who claims he was able to read
    the
    > contents of a live NT pagefile which helped him
    attack
    > further. So far, we have shown that a few of his
    other
    > claims are without merit, but this one has stumped
    me.

    You may have answered your own question...both
    technically, and in the fact that this attacker's
    other claims are "without merit".  Could be all
    boasting just to throw you off...

    I am not familiar with any tools that do what you
    describe...the only thing that remotely comes close
    that I know if Arne's pmdump.exe utility from
    NTSecurity.nu...and that doesn't work specifically on
    the pagefile.

    Carv