RE: More info on dd?

From: Ieong Sze Chung Ricci (ricciat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 16:26:32 PDT

    Hello All,

    	If you want to find some research results about dd, you can find
    that in http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/nij/pubs-sum/196352.htm, Test Results for
    Disk Imaging Tools: dd GNU fileutils 4.0.36.

    	However, I could not find any information about the time required
    for dd to clone a hard disk of 20G, 30G.

    	Does any one perform that test before? Can you please share with me
    the time required there?

    	Thanks.

    Ricci