RE: IDS and forensics

From: Kowalski, Thomas TL26C (Thomas.Kowalskiat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 13:07:42 PST

    Actually, check out this software. Its called Demarc/PureSecure.
    http://www.demarc.com/  Free for personal use, not to bad for commercial
    use.  Its basically a nice web front end with Snort as the IDS.  It relies
    on mysql as the data warehouse.  I've been using for several months, and its
    been nothing short of fantastic.

    Thomas Kowalski, Security Compliance Officer
    Group Insurance Systems,  Application Development Support
    Routing TL26C
    215.761.8872 (phone)
    609.254.2138 (cell)
    215.761.5618 (fax)
    thomas.kowalskiat_private

    "SCIENTIA EST POTENTIA"

    Confidential, unpublished property of CIGNA.
    Do not duplicate or distribute.
    Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel.
    (c) Copyright 2003 (CIGNA)