RE: Killing Napster

From: Nuno Fernandes (nfernandesat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 07:14:13 PST

    access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 8888
    access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 5555
    access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 6688
    access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 6697
    access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 6699
    access-list 103 permit ip any any
    access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 8888
    access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 5555
    access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 6688
    access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 6697
    access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 6699
    access-list 104 permit ip any any

    That is access-group in and out.