Cisco Router and NBAR

From: Jason Robertson (jasonat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 12:03:49 PDT

    Okay I have had such a strange incident happen here in response to
    installing the NBAR IOS's, and I wonder if anyone else received this problem..

    Upon installing both 12.1.5T9 and 12.2.3 any smnp requests to a non-valid
    SNMP Community, would cause the router to crash and reload?

    Has this happened to anyone else?

    ---
    Jason Robertson
    Network Analyst