RE: CR - inetinfo - tool to show number of processes

From: Black, Braden (BBlackat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 15:11:19 PDT

    >Under NT4 I do not get the column with the number of threads. There one
    >has to use a seperate thread list window for each process. Since there
    >is no sum displayed it could be quite difficult to get the number of
    >running threads easily, if the base number of threads for inetinfo.exe
    >Under win2000 the summary column for the number of threads is also
    >missing and thus waht I wrote for winnt4 applies.

    Actually, under NT/2k, you can display thread counts in task manager by
    doing the following: go to the Processes tab, click on the "View" pull-down
    menu, go to "Select Columns" and choose "Thread Count".  Now you'll see an
    extra column in the processes tab displaying the number of threads in use
    per process.

    - Braden