RE: RPAT - Realtime Proxy Abuse Triangulation

From: Rob Shein (shotenat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 09:45:20 PST

    This is fundamentally flawed logic.  To cite a physical-world
    equivalent, just because a door isn't locked doesn't make entering it
    against the wishes of the occupant anything other than breaking and
    entering, plus unlawful entry if you have illegal intent upon entering.
    The law does not recognize that failure to properly defend against
    criminal behavior means that you surrender all the protective means
    afforded by the criminal justice system.