Re: strange DNS behavior over the last 2 days

From: Jacob (jacobat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 15:40:36 PST

    Could be a bad cache file.  I had this type of problem on NT4.  I had to
    stop the DNS service, copy a new cache file over from the backup or
    template directory under \winnt\system32\dns, restart the DNS service.

    On 2000, you can right click and clear cache.

    I am on 2000 now, so I am not quite sure where that cache file is for NT4.

    Jacob