Re: Making forward progress

From: richard offer (offerat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 10:51:40 PDT

    * frm crispinat_private "08/06/01 10:43:46 -0700" | sed '1,$s/^/* /'
    *
    * jmjonesat_private wrote:
    *
    *> I don't seek to "block" work.  What I seek to do is to impose upon the
    *> minds of those coding that their hooks/fixes MAY end up being viewed in
    *> the light of authoritative, and possible DAC-OUT authoritative.
    *
    * IMHO, the "DAC-out" plan doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.  I put
    * the question to Ted just to get a definitive opinion.  Even if Ted does
    * come back with "we don't care" (improbable) I still beleive that a solid
    * majority of the LSM implementers are opposed to DAC-out.
    *
    * I think Richard Offer had it right when he suggested thinking about
    * DAC-out for Linux 3.0.

    I was being facetious.

    I still believe its the right thing to do now, that doesn't mean I think it
    will be done.

    *
    * Crispin

    richard.