RE: GPL only usage of security.h

From: KRAMER,STEVEN (HP-USA,ex1) (steven_kramerat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 11:02:55 PDT

    I favor being able to write closed source security modules.  The kernel and
    LSM are open, and we all (in the mailing list) should have no problem with
    that.  However, I always expected that the modules could be closed by those
    that chose to do so.  At least 3 others appear to agree.  Since the
    additional license wording comes close to the end of LSM development, it's
    only right to leave the licensing as-is.

    --steve k