Re: New hooks for sock structure

From: Wayne Salamon (wsalamonat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 04:35:54 PDT

    On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Chris Wright wrote:

    > Yeah, I understand the need, it's just awkward.  It would be nice to find
    > a way that's cleaner.

      We're working on it, with some suggestions from James.

    > Sorry, mostly a coding style comment.  But also noting this is already
    > checked for, and given the sensitivity of this path it would be nice to
    > minimize branching.

      Understood.  In the 2.5 case, we don't have this second check on sk
    because the code was restructured. In the 2.4 case, though, I wanted to
    keep the LSM additions contained, without restructuring the existing code.

      Thanks,
    -- Wayne Salamon
    wsalamonat_private