Re: [logs] Log rotation tools

From: Rich Salz (rsalzat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 08:31:57 PDT

    > Which raises another issue: emptying /dev/null periodically.

    We just attach a hose from the bottom of the computer case and run it
    over to the nearest sink, toilet, or window.  Most co-lo facilities seem
    a little surprised by this request, but we haven't had any overflow
    problems yet.
    	/r$
    --
    Zolera Systems, Your Key to Online Integrity
    Securing Web services: XML, SOAP, Dig-sig, Encryption